So you’ve received a Parking Charge Notice from Parking Eye for parking in an ALDI car park?
Assuming that you were a customer at ALDI and did some actual shoppng the day you recevied your fine, then your best chance at having the fine cancelled is by contacting them directly and asking ALDI to ask Parking Eye to cancel it.
If you have a receipt or bank statement that shows you shopped at the store that day, then you are almost guaranteed success in your approach to have ALDI get your Parking Eye fine cancelled.
You can contact ALDI in one of the following ways:
1. Via the form on their contact page: https://customerservice.aldi.co.uk/contact
2. Via phone 800 042 0800
3. Via email email@example.com
4. By writing to Aldi Stores, Holly Lane, Atherstone, Warwickshire CV9 2SQ
5. By contacting your local store manager.
6. By contracting them on their Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/AldiUK
The important thing is to be persistent and not take “no” for an answer.
If you don’t have receipts or a bank statement from ALDI, but shopped there, then there are other ways you can prove your patronage and have your Parking Eye fine cancelled:
1. Show receipts or bank statement from another day, thus proving you do shop at ALDI.
2. Take the goods you purchased from them into your local store and show the manager. If they are ALDI branded goods, then this will prove you do indeed shop there.